Website G.S. Gelato & Desserts, Inc.
G.S. Gelato & Desserts, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of authentic Italian gelato and sorbet with national distribution. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work in the corporate office located next to our 26,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Fort Walton Beach.
The Marketing Coordinator should be a versatile and eager to grow individual who will transmit the company vision and support the company direction by assisting our sales department. She/he is responsible for promotions and marketing initiatives involving presentations, newsletters, graphic design, market research, media outreach, social media, public relations, and other media aspects. Some travel may be required for meetings, presentations, and trade shows.
The qualified individual will possess excellent customer service skills, communication skills, a strong attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities and extreme organization and prioritization skills. This position integrates with multiple departments and will require creative input, as well as valuable project management skills.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include:
- Create and design sales and marketing materials, including presentations, flyers, brochures, email newsletters, posters, web graphics, banners, packaging and more
- Write unique content for presentations, newsletters, website articles, and customer requests
- Maintain the company website, keeping images and information up-to-date and vibrant
- Keep social media platforms up-to-date with regular posts of original content
- Ability to match the graphic design style of the company and keep it on-trend
- Ability to work independently and as part of an overall team, collaborating with other departments such as sales, R&D, production, and shipping
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Provide market research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Assist with the implementation of promotional initiatives and advertising opportunities.
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory; researching best value for re-orders
- planning meetings and trade shows
- Bringing in new business leads for the sales staff; maintaining databases
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, graphic design or related field
- Experience with marketing concepts & strategies, direct marketing, market segmentation, and market research
- Advanced experience/knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Advanced experience/knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML code
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and other website reporting a plus
- Experience with Constant Contact or other newsletter platforms
- Experience with photography and/or videography a plus
- Advanced communication skills — written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan ahead
- A strong attention to detail and ability to organize efficiently
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com