- 6 oz. Vanilla Gelato
- 1 oz. Creme de Menthe liquor
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao liquor
- 1 oz. Irish Whiskey
- Whipped Cream (optional, for topping)
Blend all ingredients. For darker green or mintier flavor, add more Creme de Menthe. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream.
For non-alcoholic version, replace with mint chocolate gelato or mint extract and green coloring.
- 1 Cup of mixed fruits
- 1 cup of soft serve gelato (any flavor)
- Chopped coconut
Add mixed fruits and chopped coconut to a bowl. Pour the cup of soft serve vanilla gelato. Add more coconut as topping.
- 1 Scoop of Mocha Gelato
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ⅔ c. shredded sweetened coconut
- Whipped cream, for garnish
Combine Mocha Gelato, milk, coconut extract and place this mixture in a glass (fill just half of the glass). Pour some coffee granules, cocoa powder and coconut over the top. Fill the glass and top with the whipped cream and again coffee, cocoa and coconut, Serve immediately!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce key lime juice or liquor
- 2 scoops of Key Lime Gelato
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
Scoop gelato into shaker then place all the other ingredients in it. Shake thoroughly and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a wheel of lime or a lime twist.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 scoops of White Chocolate with Raspberry Swirl Gelato
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
Add all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour smoothie into a glass container. Decorate with raspberries.